Ontario Motorcycle Rider Training
Riders Plus Insurance recognizes that motorcycle rider training is a key component to improved motorcycle handling skills, and we have structured our motorcycle insurance rates to reflect this fact. We provide exceptional motorcycle insurance rates and discounts upon evidence of successful completion of an approved motorcycle rider training course. Motorcycle rider training is crucial to making you a more skilled, safer rider.
Good motorcycle insurance rates begin with the successful completion of your M1 Exit course, and motorcycle insurance discounts can also apply for successful completion of an Advanced Motorcycle Rider Training. Some conditions apply.
Recognized motorcycle training courses are those that are approved by the Ministry of Transportation of Ontario. Motorcycle training courses are within easy driving distance for almost everyone in the province of Ontario.
Riders Plus Insurance also recognizes and provides motorcycle insurance discounts for the Ontario Provincial Police’s Blue Card motorcycle rider training.
The five main motorcycle rider training course providers in Ontario are:
- Canada Safety Counciloffers rider training courses across Ontario that are second to none in quality. Visit the Canada Safety Council website for all of the details.
- Humber Collegehas rider training locations throughout the GTA, just click Humber Motorcycle Training to go directly to their site.
- RTI (Rider Training Institute)has rider training locations throughout Ontario, click RTI Motorcycle Training to go directly to their site.
- Motorcycle Course.comhas rider training locations throughout eastern Ontario, click Motorcycle Course.com to go directly to their site.
- Learning Curveshave locations throughout Ontario. Go to the Learning Curves website for locations and other details.
- Motorcycle Training Organization of Halton/Peel (MTOhp) is organized and staffed by veteran rider training course personnel, a great place to take one of various motorcycle training courses.
- Motorsoul is a rider trarining course provider with M1 Exit courses and more. Their weekend courses take place at Ontario Place in Toronto.
- Ottawa Safety Council (the first Gearing Up Course in Canada) – Ottawa, ON
- Algonquin College – Ottawa, Ontario
- Centennial College – Ashtonbee – Scarborough, Ontario
- Confederation College – Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Conestoga College – Kitchener, Ontario
- Cornwall Motorcycle Training – Cornwall, Ontario
- Durham College – Skills Training Centre – Whitby, Ontario
- Fanshawe College – London, Ontario
- Georgian College – Barrie, Ontario
- Georgian College – Collingwood, Ontario
- Georgian College – Midland, Ontario
- Georgian College – Orangeville, Ontario
- Georgian College – Orillia, Ontario
- Georgian College – Owen Sound, Ontario
- Georgian College – Muskoka, Ontario
- Humber – Etobicoke, Ontario
- Humber – North York, Ontario
- Humber – Mississauga, Ontario
- Loyalist College – Belleville, Ontario
- Niagara College Welland Campus – Niagara Falls, Ontario
- RTI – North York, Ontario
- RTI – East North York, Ontario
- RTI – King City, Ontario
- RTI – Guelph, Ontario
- RTI – Mosport (Bowmanville)
- RTI – Newmarket
- RTI – Oakville, Ontario
- RTI – St. Catharines, Ontario
- RTI – Orilla, Ontario
- RTI – Oshawa, Ontario
- RTI – Ottawa, Ontario
- RTI – Toronto, Ontario
- St. Clair College – Chatham, Ontario
- St. Clair College – Windsor, Ontario
- Sir Sanford Fleming College – Peterborough, Ontario
- St. Lawrence College – Kingston, Ontario